Back to Reality
So, the kids are back in school, holiday season is over and it won’t be long before you start receiving your Christmas party invites! (JWC members look out)
What better time to kick-start your fitness journey?!
August is one of the hardest months to keep up with your fitness journey due to the disruption of holidays and all the temptations around you - the BBQ's, the evenings in the beer garden or just the glass of wine on the deck... but now it’s over.
Below are some of our top tips into getting back into your fitness routine:
• Set yourself goals. Setting goals gives you a clear focus on where you should be heading. They allow you to keep on track and your achievements and will keep your motivation levels high.
• Preparation of your meals. Try and plan 24-hours before so you know you’re not likely to grab the ‘quick snacks’ which tend to be packed full of all the artificial nasties!
• Structure your training plan. Know when your training week to week. Place these sessions in your diary and learn to prioritise them, because after all your investing time in your body, and we only get one of those!
• Keep your workouts varied. This will stop you from plateauing by ensuring your body continually has to adapt and it will keep exercising fresh and exciting!
• Enlist an expert to hold you accountable. This will also give you the confidence that what you’re doing is going to give you the best possible results. It’s time to prioritise your fitness journey and find yourself an effective routine to achieve your fitness goals.
There’s always a reason not to start today, find your reason to start, right now! If you would like any help or advice please do contact us. We have a team of experienced coaches waiting to help!