Back to Reality
So, the kids are back in school, holiday season is over, and it won’t be long before you start receiving your Christmas party invites! (JWC members look out)
What better time to kickstart your fitness journey. August is one of the hardest months to keep up with your fitness journey due to the disruption of holidays and all the temptations around you... but now it’s over.
Below are some of our top tips into getting back into your fitness routine:
• Set yourself goals. They give you a clear focus on where you should be heading. They allow you to keep on track and achieve something which will keep your motivation levels high.
• Preparation of your meals. Try and plan 24hours before, so you know you’re not likely to grab the ‘quick snacks’ which tend to be packed full of all the artificial nasties!
• Structure your training plan. Know when your training week to week. Place these sessions in your diary and learn to prioritise these, because after all your investing time in your body, and we only get one!
• Keep your workouts varied. This will stop your body plateauing and it will keep exercising fresh and exciting!
• Enlist an expert to hold you accountable and give you the confidence that what you’re doing is going to give you the best possible results. It’s time to prioritise your fitness journey and find yourself an effective routine to achieve your fitness goals.
There’s always a reason not to start today, find your reason to start, right now!